The western style ceremony is traditionally conducted in the late afternoon during the cooler period of the day. We have a local marriage celebrant to conduct the blessing ceremony and exchange of vows, however if you require the ceremony to be traditionally Christian there is the choice to ask a Priest to come to the hotel for a formal Christian Marriage. The celebrations continue with champagne reception and cake cutting ceremony.
- Special wedding reception
- Priest and vow exchange ceremony
- Ring exchange ceremony
- Champagne and cake cutting ceremony
- Presentation of marriage certificate
- Love tree planting
- Floral arch
- Bouquet of flowers, wedding garland, corsage
- Floral hearts in the room
- Special private wedding dinner for two on the beach
Contact us with your wedding dates and requests and we will get back to you email@example.com.